Candidate for President
- Regional election co-chair (one year)
- By-Laws committee member (two years)
- President, Atlanta Chapter (four years)
- Student Recruitment Chair (four years)
- Membership Chair (one year)
Many Voices. One Hampton Alumni.
Like many Hamptonians, my memories my of times as a student at Hampton (’94 & ’00), are full of nurturing, growth and friends for life. My vision for the National Hampton Alumni Association (NHAA) is to broaden those Hampton virtues to develop an organization that is not only a leader among HBCUs, we will be a Global Community Leader. As alumni, our reach and influence not only touches the future of our fine institution, it touches corporations and non-profits; entertainment and policy; design and development. Under my leadership, the NHAA Inc. will be there to assist in paving the way for our community of alumni. My direction for the NHAA Inc will be to focus on increasing alumni giving, developing networking and global alumni unification.
- To change alumni giving mindset from “giving is what I might do” to “giving is what Hamptonians do”.
- To develop “micro-engagements” that allow for more meaningful networking and utilizing technology to grow alumni intellectual capital.
- To create opportunities for alumni of any decade, to feel welcomed and valued in a broader Hampton experience.
I look forward to serving as your next NHAA Inc President.