Candidate for Corresponding Secretary
- 2010 Class Leader
- Co-Founder of Hampton University Young Alumni Association (HUYAC)
- 2016 – 2018 NHAA, Inc. Publicity and Marketing Chairperson
- 2012 Biennial Planning Committee
- 2014 Biennial Journal Committee
- 2014 Recent Graduate Merit Award Winner
- Financial Secretary, North Atlantic Region
- 2015 North Atlantic Regional Conference Planning Committee
- Vice Present, Long Island Chapter
- Chapter Webmaster
My mission is clear, I am ready to A.C.T.!
Advance ● Connect ● Target
As corresponding secretary of the National Hampton Alumni Association, Inc., I want to ADVANCE communication across the Alumni Network by creating timely newsletters, building and maintaining the
existing social media platforms and producing content for the Alumni page on the HU website and Nhaainc.org. I’d also like to explore developing an app to help foster communication.
We must CONNECT with current students at our Alma Mater, this is essential to the success of NHAA. By doing so we are not only creating awareness of our organization, but it would help to create a relationship with the future leaders of NHAA, Inc. A tactic to initiate this contact would be, to insert an alumni section in the Hampton Script and hosting networking events when we are on campus.
In order to push NHAA, Inc. and Hampton forward we must TARGET alums who are not active in the organization or in giving to the University and show them how important they are to us and to HU.
We need to bridge the gaps, are you ready to A.C.T?